Early Bird Pricing For Summer Program 2024 Ends Feb 23
Register here to save by attending the entire program In-Person at: https://www.evodyneacademy.com/product-page/genesis-track-build-an-advanced-quadruped-robot-dog
Designed for studentds who want to seriously pursue robotics, this is the ideal track for you to apply all your existing skills and go to the next level. In this session you will build EvoDog, an advanced quadruped robot, completely from scratch, and then program and teach it to walk, run and do tricks on 4 legs just like a dog. When complete, take EvoDog home and use it as a pet around your house!
By the end of this course, students will have learnt:
- Deep dive into kinematics - synchronized motion control of large number of motors and joints
- How to use real animals' behavior and structure to make better robots
- ROS - Robot Operating System
- Virtual Machines
- OpenCV - Computer Vision
- Raspberry Pi, Arduino
- Power Management
- High power robot motors and joints
- Each student will receive brand-new hardware and non-shared equipment.
Each student will receive a kit of parts and supplies upon arrival. Attending Part 2 of this course is recommended to allow students to fully complete their build and program it for autonomous behavior.
Social Distancing Policy
We have worked hard to create a safe setup that minimizes risk:
Masks are now optional
Reasonable social distancing will be encouraged and unnecessary huddling will be discouraged
We recommend each student bring their own water bottle.
What To Bring
- Each student must bring their own Mac Or Windows laptop with sufficient free disk space, and administrative rights to install the Arduino IDE and other necessary utilities.
- Chromebook will not work
- A USB-C to USB adapter if your laptop contains only the new USB-C ports
EvoDog - Build an Advanced AI-Enabled Quadruped Robot - Genesis Track Part 1
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
100% will be refunded if cancellation request is received by 11:59PM Pacific time on May 10, 2024 - no questions asked.
In the unlikely event of a new COVID-19 lockdown for Mountain View being announced within 30 days before the session starts, you will be able to change from in-person to zoom attendance, or if that is not preferable, 80% will be refunded.