Ever since we started, internships have played an important role in achieving Evodyne's goal of maximum positive impact for students and their families.
Last year, 8 previous students of Evodyne's programs transitioned into internships. Those who became seniors this year were able to utilize all that brings for their college applications, including recommendation letters.
Internship students help us with enhancing our existing robots, and designing and creating completely new robots, both for our educational programs and for research oriented advanced robotics. During summer break, they will act as teaching assistants since they already know how the robots work, and what problems younger students face.
We are now again issuing a call for internships for 2022.
The student needs to be really good at any one of these skills:
- CAD modeling (Fusion 360 only)
- Expertise with advanced python programming
- Soldering and electronics
- AI/Deep learning toolkits
Here are the requirements:
- Ideally currently in junior year
- Must have done the complete Genesis Track previously (still, must be at least 15 years old)
- Responsible and punctual
- Must be able to come on Saturday afternoons this semester
- Be available for several weeks during summer. The summer portion will be a paid position as teaching assistants during our summer program.
Please email me at email@example.com with questions or resumes.
Founder & CEO
881 Castro St
Mountain View, CA 94041